The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Final gasp for the manly bull daggers of the WNBA that were tanking its popularity (Taurasi, Griner, Stewie)
Stewie ain't goin anywhere

You might see 5 new faces for the next squad and I'm still not 100% convinced JuJu will be one of them even though the game is in LA.

They generally run it back just with tweaks here and there.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah I thought about that yesterday. The coverage was pretty pure, great celebration of sports. NBC/Peacock crushed it
The only thing I hated was, while I was at work, we could only watch NBC. NBC was would show swimming 95% of the time. It was annoying, but Peacock came through for when I was off

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Stewie ain't goin anywhere

You might see 5 new faces for the next squad and I'm still not 100% convinced JuJu will be one of them even though the game is in LA.

They generally run it back just with tweaks here and there.

I don't wanna see Griner on the next team

I wanna see Paige, Barbie & Juju!

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The phsyicality alone would've had Caitlin fumbling the ball. Don't let one game fool you, she's a TO machine while playing with 2 All-Stars in Indy. All that complaining she does to the refs in the WNBA falls on deaf ears internationally.

Caitlin would've been getting Tatum minutes until she develops. Who is she getting minutes over?

Gray

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I don't wanna see Griner on the next team

I wanna see Paige, Barbie & Juju!
Griner's probably done after this.

The only surefire locks will be Clark, Reese, and Bueckers. JuJu might be the Clark of 2028 at worst. It's not gonna be an overly massive turnover even though the US pool has never been deeper.

broller

Veteran
Daps

Lol at Hater Report

Tyrese is truly part of PAWGSET

Jr7HEaS.gif

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Competitive wise this was amazing olympics

But french were so cheap as fukk. I heard some of the medals already lost their quality like the USA guy who won bronze from skateboarding already had to exchange his rusted medal to a new one :russ: you gotta be fukking kidding me.
Bronze oxidizes breh. I saw that IG video and after that medal touches skin and is exposed to moisture, it'll lose it's tarnish. Literally all he gotta do is to take care of it to keep it's coating.