The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Impressed by Raiola. Backup kicker, backup OL, and hasn't played 5 CFB games yet.

The fact he gets so much hate already, dude far ahead of schedule. If they can land a big game, that atmosphere will be crazy.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These white “experts” were really talking about this Nebraska team making a playoff run, which was a joke. Let them show they can actually win some close conference games.

I think Nebraska is going to be fine, but they need more, especially for the top tier teams in their conference. I also think their playcalling is a little too predictable.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Illinois @ Penn State...I know PSU is just dying to choke a game like this away

Not like they ain’t did it before

These white “experts” were really talking about this Nebraska team making a playoff run, which was a joke. Let them show they can actually win some close conference games.

I think Nebraska is going to be fine, but they need more, especially for the top tier teams in their conference. I also think their playcalling is a little too predictable.

I think as the OC and Dylan grow, along with better talent around him they will be fine, they have something just gotta iron out the kinks and don’t be surprised if they sneak someone