The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
shouldn't have gotten a deal like that.

sorry as hell, have one great year, and instead of ensuring their will be consistency, he gets a lifetime bag. Then proceeds to revert back to the norm and people are mad.

The sky is the floor for mediocrity with some of these Cacs.
GXeL51mXkAADqmH
GXZlR-KWYAAb_VV

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I know they don't. But it's been 3 years of Napier running the program.

At this point, the fact that they still don't got talent is not on Dan anymore.
It takes time especially considering how bad they were. I understand him getting fired but the next guy not gonna be better

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Its been 3 years :mjlol:

This shyt is complicated and never a 1:1 nap ain’t it, maybe he turns it around in a couple more years but people don’t want time, it means asap, the issue is acquiring the talent and then being good is a dice roll, for Christ sake his rb coach was telling him who he was gon play, it can’t be that

Damn. Had no idea that Brian Urlacher liked black women.

He got a savior for the flavor

His people gonna have to step in in that case if there’s no point to it

He was out there last year getting FUCCKED up for absolutely no reason at all. Them hits he took in that Stanford game without coming out were insane.

They gon run him into the ground i said as much

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
It takes time especially considering how bad they were. I understand him getting fired but the next guy not gonna be better
Better than Napier?

I find it hard to think anyone can be as bad as Napier.

Yeah it'll take time for Florida to get in the right direction, and especially to get to where they want to go.

But you could buy a Ouiji board, put it on the side lines, and channel Aaron Hernandez's ghost to coach the team and it would do a better job than Napier.