The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
i dont see how someone can sit up all day on twitter complaining about and trying to connect the dots on how the media is SEC bias

1zxpJdT.png
I don't blame the SEC. I blame ESPN.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
You don't care because you only care about football/sports when it comes to these schools. But the amount of money top schools get for research etc>any money they make from football. Dwarfs it easily.

Facts. I work in research at a hospital and the amount of money they throw at both internal studies to be conducted and ones just for shyts and giggles for magazine placements and etc are crazy lol. And they work with colleges too as a way to get the students experience on a variety of levels.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Facts. I work in research at a hospital and the amount of money they throw at both internal studies to be conducted and ones just for shyts and giggles for magazine placements and etc are crazy lol. And they work with colleges too as a way to get the students experience on a variety of levels.
Thats where you be stealing all your Narcan from? :mjpls:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Thats the majority of college towns and they don’t have those issues. Do they happen though? Hell yeah

Gotta be some issues between the police and the school imo
Nothing like that would happen at the great university of Texas or the great university of Houston

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
You don't care because you only care about football/sports when it comes to these schools. But the amount of money top schools get for research etc>any money they make from football. Dwarfs it easily.
Why are you comparing football revenue to grant/fund money? Two totally different things obviously