The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I forgot they brought in Will Howard too:mjlol:yea they definitely throwing Noland in the bushes. I hope they don't plan on starting Seth McLaughlin at center

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I guess a room with Tua, Mac & Hurts just proved Hurts wasn't any good right? I said keep ya composure, nicca :gucci:
Fam.. yall had Ewers, Stroud and McCord in your QB room.. with better receivers.. and yall ain’t win shyt.

Keep loading up on all these 5 star bag chasers tho. I’m sure the locker room will be smooth sailing.

But then again, if it ain’t so smooth, I’m sure Ryan Day can keep it all together.

:mjgrin:

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Fam.. yall had Ewers, Stroud and McCord in your QB room.. with better receivers.. and yall ain’t win shyt.

Keep loading up on all these 5 star bag chasers tho. I’m sure the locker room will be smooth sailing.

But then again, if it ain’t so smooth, I’m sure Ryan Day can keep it all together.

nah let them talk their shyt

i love it

:mjgrin: :mjgrin: :mjgrin: :mjgrin:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
OSU is going to fukk around and not have the season everyone is expecting then they’re not going do this again like Texas A&M.

The diff between the bucks and the aggies are that the bucks are perennially a top 10 team...sustained excellence

Top 2 teams of the past 25 yrs

1) Bama
2) Ohio State

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
OSU is going to fukk around and not have the season everyone is expecting then they’re not going do this again like Texas A&M.
Yea no one is worried about Will Howard or a true freshman that ain't ready yet. Gonna be hilarious watching BoB have Sayin in shotgun inside the 5 and McLaughlin snaps it over his head.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Last team that need to be worried about the QB position is the one that sent Saban into retirement after the only thing they trusted him wit is a draw up the middle :mjlol: