The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Sherrone and Freeze both sticking by a shytty white boy that should be playing for a D3 school in Michigan rn...at least Freeze and his shytty QB got the same color tho. Idk what's up with Sherrone
Who else is he gonna play? Orji is deep-fried ass on a stick and Davis is a true freshman. Tuttle was probably the best QB if the bunch and he had experience but he can't stay healthy unfortunately.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Who else is he gonna play? Orji is deep-fried ass on a stick and Davis is a true freshman. Tuttle was probably the best QB if the bunch and he had experience but he can't stay healthy unfortunately.
Why wouldn't you play Orji? You have virtually no idea what he looks like in a real setting. They have already basically told everyone that he can't throw in a practice setting by Warren being out there, but to not play him at ALL in a real QB setting (read: not as a RB) between the Fresno and uncompetitive parts of the Texas games just doesn't make sense to me.

But me, personally, I always think most head coaches in college have way too much loyalty towards shytty QBs (or at least not enough willingness to try different options that are comparably shytty). That shapes my opinion here

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Sherrone and Freeze both sticking by a shytty white boy that should be playing for a D3 school in Michigan rn...at least Freeze and his shytty QB got the same color tho. Idk what's up with Sherrone
Sherrone is a certified c00n

Never forgot

es_sherrone-moore_offplat.jpg