The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Freeze and Thorne...may be the worst HC/QB duo in modern Auburn football history?

I got a few candidates I'm considering as options

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I tried to warn y'all about him...

He had a great 2021, but that's b/c he had 3 NFL receivers and an NFL RB

Breh, I'm already leery of mediocre white QBs. I didn't need to be told anything about any of them.
But a guy like Cam Ward will be out there and we won't make a real push for that type of QB, unless the fanbase just gets desperate to win.
I was hoping Thorne could improve, but he's still trash.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
nikkas was telling me that because he took Malik Willis and made him into a RB that only had to make 1 read and only had to throw 70 yards down the field (the only thing he can do passing wise), won 8-9 games against...idk what caliber of nikkas Liberty play but I imagine terrible, and all that bullshyt that Hugh Freeze was worth giving 6m a year to

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G dapping This :mjlol:

conferences only purpose is is to make scheduling easier for sports

who told yall teams are grouped together for any other reason?
Pac and Big10 were formed for AAU membership. The TV stuff started in the mid 80s with the CFA contract. The big changes with revenue sharing began right before the BCS era. Even then, AAU schools have been very selective about what conferences they move to. Texas jumped once more conservative leadership took over. The previous leadership had been mostly out of the UC system and even almost got Texas into the Pac10 before the BigXII was formed as a political compromise. Purely TV moves are a development of this decade as ESPN's Disney money was in danger.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Believe it or not, that was one of the main guys, if not the main guys we wanted to get to replace Payton Thorne. I don't know if it's good or bad ND outbid us for him
Consider yourself lucky. Our backup would have us up 3 touchdowns right now

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:laff::laff::laff:.....
S1uEj.gif