The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
i think he has a bad eye for skill position talent. They haven't hit on a conference level RB either. MSU has a few times and the guy today is ballin.
I cant claim to know Minesota like the back of my hand, but I know they had that one breh like 4 years ago that was putting up crazy numbers and shattered his leg in the game opener. That's the last dude I know of from then

They got hella blessed with the Bateman, Tyler Johnson, Antoine Winnfield squad. Tanner Morgan was as good a QB as that type of program typically gets too

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I cant claim to know Minesota like the back of my hand, but I know they had that one breh like 4 years ago that was putting up crazy numbers and shattered his leg in the game opener. That's the last dude I know of from then

They got hella blessed with the Bateman, Tyler Johnson, Antoine Winnfield squad. Tanner Morgan was as good a QB as that type of program typically gets too
ah man I know who you're talking about...yeah he was their last real playmaker

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Knew exactly what FAU was gonna do there no Stalions. They’ve run that play like 50% of their positive yards. QB fakes inside zone, pulls, fakes the option and cuts upfield. MSU was ready.