giphy.gif

:sas2:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Deion ass better not lose on Thursday after all the fucckery from the past week. Media just WAITING to flame his ass up and he pouring gas on the fire :francis:

As a person in it strictly for fukkery, this season for Colorado should be good either way. :mjlol:

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Trying to get into college football more. I’m so damn confused.

All these conferences.

I’m trying to understand it. I watched the HBCU college on abc on Saturday and I know that’s it’s whole separate thing.

I’m so confused by all the Bowls. The Sugar bowl is the championship right? Then there’s picking a team. My college was a D2 school.

If this ish ain't in yo blood playboy, you might not want this life. :birdman:

Nah, but it's actually easier now bc there's less conferences than before.

Sugar Bowl is a major bowl but the championship games alternate each year. Could be Sugar, Orange, Fiesta, or Cotton, or Rose.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Trying to get into college football more. I’m so damn confused.

All these conferences.

I’m trying to understand it. I watched the HBCU college on abc on Saturday and I know that’s it’s whole separate thing.
Group of Five conferences - Wikipedia
I’m so confused by all the Bowls. The Sugar bowl is the championship right? Then there’s picking a team. My college was a D2 school.

There are big conferences:

The big ten
The sec (south eastern conference)
The acc (the Atlantic coast conference)
The big XII

They have their own conference title game and the winners of those conferences get an automatic berth into the playoffs. It is noteworthy that teams typically play 8-9 conference games, and 3-4 non conference games a year.

There are also "group of 5" less major conferences like the MAC, AAC, conference USA, etc. one of those teams (highest ranked) is guaranteed a spot in the 12 team playoff.

At the end of the year, the 4 "power 5" conference title winners get a "bye" for the first round, and the 8 best ranked teams from thay group, and the 5 major conference make the playoffs. The higher ranked teams get home field advantage.

A playoff bracket could look like this:
CFP_Bracket-1068x601.jpg

The above is called "FBS" division 1 football

FCS (teams outside of the conferences I'm describing) have their own tournament much like the NCAA basketball tourney.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Only seen a couple clips so far but Connor Stallions a wild MF :pachaha: