The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Trying to get into college football more. I’m so damn confused.

All these conferences.

I’m trying to understand it. I watched the HBCU college on abc on Saturday and I know that’s it’s whole separate thing.

I’m so confused by all the Bowls. The Sugar bowl is the championship right? Then there’s picking a team. My college was a D2 school.

There is the New Year 6 which there is an annual rotation of so shyt not always played the same every yr. Use to be BCS where computers controlled who was the champion at the end basically til the college playoff & it's committee was started. Was only 4 teams at first but just went to 12 starting this yr.

And yeah, lot of conference realignment lately. And possibly more to come. Shyt is all fukked up

As far as who to cheer for, ya best bet would be cherry picking and rolling wit a fav like say, the Buckeyes or sum'n---purely unbiased of course
full

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
There is the New Year 6 which there is an annual rotation of so shyt not always played the same every yr. Use to be BCS where computers controlled who was the champion at the end basically til the college playoff & it's committee was started. Was only 4 teams at first but just went to 12 starting this yr.

And yeah, lot of conference realignment lately. And possibly more to come. Shyt is all fukked up

As far as who to cheer for, ya best bet would be cherry picking and rolling wit a fav like say, the Buckeyes or sum'n---purely unbiased of course
full
My mom went to UoH so I’ll go with that

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
FSU was a 35-1 favorite to win the the Natty before losing

They are now a 75-1 favorite

In the BCS era, They would now be a 1,000,000-1 favorite to win it all

Stakes ain't changed though @DropTopDoc :unimpressed:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
FSU was a 35-1 favorite to win the the Natty before losing

They are now a 75-1 favorite

In the BCS era, They would now be a 1,000,000-1 favorite to win it all

Stakes ain't changed though @DropTopDoc :unimpressed:

This was on your mind at 3 am bruh ???

Not many were putting faith in a natty for fsu, that ended last year when their starting qb got his ankle broken in a meaningless game, maybe outside some nole fans they just want a playoff birth, there’s a lot of teams who honestly deserved a shot who because one game got fukked, now there’s another chance, that’s not a bad thing, and mf still gon watch the games so it’s win/win