The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Cause I know you’re a Longhorns fan and beating Bama is the crowning of achievement of your program in the past two decades but they weren't one of the best top 4 teams last year. I'm happy that y'all beat them I truly am but no
Two decades? Ok your trolling fr fr now

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
The same team that lost to Texas should of lost to Auburn and barely beat USF lost o Michigan and had a glorified WR at quarterback.

Yeah Bama lost to Texas when they were still trying to figure out their QB situation. A win is a win :yeshrug:

Now you discrediting Michigan too? You ain't serious :mjlol:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Oh the acc champ get on regardless if that don’t win the acc do they really deserve to be in? Unless they win like 11 or 10 games
IDK how much worse their strength of schedule could be than say, the #2 team in the B12. If they won out, they'd beat ND, Clemson, Duke (could be something maybe), and Miami. The ACC is some buns but idk how much better the B12 is than them...

The problem is that the SEC is getting 3 teams bare minimum and the Big 10 will probably do the same. I think the best G5 team has a locked in spot too. So that's 7 out of 12 spots, then you got the B12 and ACC champ locked in. Those last 3 spots are going to be the most hotly contested spots in the whole thing IMO

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
IDK how much worse their strength of schedule could be than say, the #2 team in the B12. If they won out, they'd beat ND, Clemson, Duke (could be something maybe), and Miami. The ACC is some buns but idk how much better the B12 is than them...

The problem is that the SEC is getting 3 teams bare minimum and the Big 10 will probably do the same. I think the best G5 team has a locked in spot too. So that's 7 out of 12 spots, then you got the B12 and ACC champ locked in. Those last 3 spots are going to be the most hotly contested spots in the whole thing IMO
Big 12 is deep honestly but they might eat each other up

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
The same team that lost to Texas should of lost to Auburn and barely beat USF lost o Michigan and had a glorified WR at quarterback.

Texas made the CFP

USF game was never in doubt, just had a lacrosse player playing QB

Auburn almost beat UGA too, JHS is a weird place

We lost to the eventual National Champions