The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

CFB fanbase has never seen a fanbase like Colorado": Coach Prime's son Deion Sanders Jr. claims Colorado fans outshine LSU’s legendary supporters​

“I think people like, the college football fanbase, has never seen a fanbase like Colorado. Don’t get me wrong, LSU, all these legendary teams have insane fanbases, they have 100,000 people at their games, but it’s a different type of people online riding with Colorado.

“Them boys be turnt up online. Anybody that says something about Colorado, them boys are like a full fledged attack. Like, on some real funny stuff. It’s pretty cool though. Like I always tell — the haters are only evident online. In person, these same people, it’s all love. ‘I want y’all to do good this year,’ they got a burner page on their phone, talking reckless.”

These Sanders kids dun drunk the kool aid

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Who knew this mf converted to scum fan overnight. Mf must have listened to one Peezy song & decided "fukk it, I'm scum too" :mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Who knew this mf converted to scum fan overnight. Mf must have listened to one Peezy song & decided "fukk it, I'm scum too" :mjlol:
Cause you would've answered the question had I tagged you huh :unimpressed:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Cause you would've answered the question had I tagged you huh :unimpressed:

Yes, yes I would've actually, dodo.

Now, can you answer mines...

Which one tickles your fancy more? 🤔

riley-flex.jpg

hq720.jpg

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

CFB fanbase has never seen a fanbase like Colorado": Coach Prime's son Deion Sanders Jr. claims Colorado fans outshine LSU’s legendary supporters​

These Sanders kids dun drunk the kool aid

Funny part is the do you believe presser stuff was directed at Ed Werder who was only covering the game cause the guy who was supposed to got sick or something. Dude hadn’t written a single word about CU before then

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
While you trying to be funny @Trav this is exactly what the fukk I mean. nikka look like Kendrick could give him a few bars :laff:

eu237uc11dt4ggmxxjkj