img_5361-jpeg.624563

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Bruh..

So Babaloa was dead set on Stanford cause he got like a 12.873475374376438 GPA

Then he fell in love with Michigan because they offer a comparable business program with Ross, but they can also offer elite football/development.

ALLLLLLLLLLLLL of the lead reporters (Wiltfong too) guaranteed that NIL is not a factor in this recruitment.

Then Auburn comes callin.. and everything dude wanted went out the window. Schooling be damned :heh:

With that said .. I think he sticks with Stanford tho. :unimpressed:
Yeah the Auburn ON3 guys basically didn't even cover his recruitment anymore unless people asked, and they'd give the same spiel of expecting it to be UM/Stanford with us fighting our ass off in the 3rd spot.

With us obv getting this string of commitments but also making up ground for ND's Deuce Knight and tOSU's Naeem Offord, I'm assuming the coffers just got replenished :yeshrug:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
:dahell: I don’t see anything on this list that would have you believe that
TBH idk were I'd change on the list. Obviously Tua had all the potential in the world as a QB but I do feel like his story ending prematurely in 2019 should matter a bit...

Daniels isn't a better QB than Tua when he wasn't hurt, but these lists are typically some combination of accomplishments, stats and general hype. Daniels does have the numbers and a heisman

I can see both sides of the argument though. Tua was better than Daniels as a player, 2018 and 19 Alabama were better than Daniels' LSU squads at any point, and they had one of the best runs before Clemson waxed that ass. Those two are clearly in that tier 2 of choices.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
why does Finebaum hate Jim Harbaugh so much
you;d think Jim did something personally to him

nikka must have stole his girl

Don't u mean they gon beat "us" :skip:

See what I mean about letting "The Good Doctor" play both sides? :smh:

:russ:

Not a bad list overall but Jake Fromm? He was pretty good but top 10 of last decade?

They love to sneak in a wild card

Yeah the Auburn ON3 guys basically didn't even cover his recruitment anymore unless people asked, and they'd give the same spiel of expecting it to be UM/Stanford with us fighting our ass off in the 3rd spot.

With us obv getting this string of commitments but also making up ground for ND's Deuce Knight and tOSU's Naeem Offord, I'm assuming the coffers just got replenished :yeshrug:

Yella fella say y’all good, apple say y’all good, so y’all eatin