The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
They take EBT cards for apparel now? :gucci:

You gon learn real quick that the B1G aint like them fools down souf. We don't give a rats ass about one another. Aint no 'SEC! SEC! SEC!' to us. :scust:

Trust pAtRiCk MuRpHy over Denzel Burke, brehs. :heh:

Like the homie @Regular_P would say.. lets see him do it in the playoffs :mjpls:
1st four practices is open to the public and media :brutusDahell: . Well public if you buy a ticket which goes towards nil. So go on and get ya tickets people and support a great cause.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Team USA with this early ass tipoff tomorrow. Should’ve went to sleep at 6:45 PM like @smitty22 :unimpressed:
Wake up nikka. I done got 3 miles in, showered, and got plenty of time before tip off. Your dumbass gonna miss it because you wanna watch :samDucktales: Vs Oregon St replays at 1am :brutusDahell: .

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
1st four practices is open to the public and media :brutusDahell: . Well public if you buy a ticket which goes towards nil. So go on and get ya tickets people and support a great cause.
The grift never stops with ya'll :hhh:
Wake up nikka. I done got 3 miles in, showered, and got plenty of time before tip off.
giphy.gif

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Kirby had to do something

Yeah nikka did the same thing twice

Dude gon be at an hbcu or d3 at this point

texas lost to osu 24-7
lee corso saying he dont believe in Colt McCoy. texas would go 10-3 that year

Kid still had some growing to do, but being in the shoe early gotta be tough

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah nikka did the same thing twice

Dude gon be at an hbcu or d3 at this point

Kid still had some growing to do, but being in the shoe early gotta be tough
Was at home.

You forget what VY did in the shoe the year before? :whew:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

All i see is complaints about the donation website leading to Smitty LLC with a picture of you and lil Brutus

Wake up nikka. I done got 3 miles in, showered, and got plenty of time before tip off. Your dumbass gonna miss it because you wanna watch :samDucktales: Vs Oregon St replays at 1am :brutusDahell: .

nikka took 45 minutes to get up out his bed like a cold 86 Chevy in the winter and expect us to believe he ran 3 miles :mjlol: your washed ass truffle shuffled to the breakfast table where you at your oatmeal and watched matlock

The grift never stops with ya'll :hhh:

giphy.gif

Never

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
shyt i forgot

Still a tough osu
Yeah no doubt. Only L that year was in the title game.

Hate that we fuccked up our chances to get there in 06-07. We would’ve beat the brakes off them nikkas too :snoop:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
@Trojan 24 @West Coast Avenger

Dope vid I came across the other day. Should’ve had at least 3 more :mjcry:

Seems like the Achilles Heel of being such a "Player Coach", Pete had them dudes believing they could run thru brick walls but everyonce in awhile they showed up not ready to play and couldn't change gears. Them losses to Stanford, UCLA, Real OSU were inexcusable.

Compare that to Prime Saban teams, they were never gonna beat themselves. His attention to the details made sure even on a bad day you were gonna need your very best to beat them

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Seems like the Achilles Heel of being such a "Player Coach", Pete had them dudes believing they could run thru brick walls but everyonce in awhile they showed up not ready to play and couldn't change gears. Them losses to Stanford, UCLA, Real OSU were inexcusable.

Compare that to Prime Saban teams, they were never gonna beat themselves. His attention to the details made sure even on a bad day you were gonna need your very best to beat them

Nick such a sociopath it could never be turned down, Pete was on some work hard play hard, usc would never be what they were if he was on his Nick shyt