The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
You forgot how good Deshaun was from the time he stepped on campus?

Or what Burrow did in 2019?

No, but what Vince and cam did was without real nfl offensive talent, limus sweed wasn’t even that good at Texas, he literally got a shot thanks to Vince, and i couldn’t tell you a mf on that auburn offense, the fb who died, and dyer who never panned out. That’s some shyt man, now in the playoffs i don’t think either of those teams win a chip, but both Clemson and lsu was stacked like ihop all you can eat pancakes

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
No, but what Vince and cam did was without real nfl offensive talent, limus sweed wasn’t even that good at Texas, he literally got a shot thanks to Vince, and i couldn’t tell you a mf on that auburn offense, the fb who died, and dyer who never panned out. That’s some shyt man, now in the playoffs i don’t think either of those teams win a chip, but both Clemson and lsu was stacked like ihop all you can eat pancakes
Here we go with this lie again…. :unimpressed:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Did any of them become all Americans ?
I think dyer got freshman all American and finished his career at ark st

These were guys and that’s ok
Im saying his supporting cast catch so much strays when they literally were the reason they won some of those games. Cam didn’t play great against Mississippi st, Clemson, and the NCG his defense and Dyer made the big plays those game

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Im saying his supporting cast catch so much strays when they literally were the reason they won some of those games. Cam didn’t play great against Mississippi st, Clemson, and the NCG his defense and Dyer made the big plays those game

I’m speaking offense, and yes a guy isn’t going to be Hercules every game, the defense was solid anchored by nick fairly
Cam accounted for 40 tds… he was the offense, the two wrs who he targeted had a cup of coffee in the league to the tune of appearing in a game 2x and the other i don’t think got drafted, they were serviceable D1 sec talent, but nothing to write home about, these guys probably don’t start on better teams

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
lol...

ball was tipped at the line of scrimmage tho Trav.

The call was investigated, confirmed & upheld by an independent investigative group half a yr later Deezy :gucci:

And if the shyt wasn't PI, it was fa damn sure holding or facemask so wtf??
ab7IDOZ.png

And let's not even talk about the 5-10 mins before that always conveniently gets left out, like the "1st down" or lack thereof :mjlol:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Did any of them become all Americans ?
I think dyer got freshman all American and finished his career at ark st

These were guys and that’s ok

You're being intentionally dense.

You know damn well in all sports, sometimes being selected to those groups is just as much politics or not enough space as it was being a complete picture.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Thread I was looking for.

FSU will be better in 24 imo.

DJ is gonna have his moments of silly plays, but Norvell really focused on bringing in speed this year to take advantage of DJ's arm strength.

We're gonna see a lil bit of different dynamic in our passing attack.

The OL will be much better this year. The running game will rely less on big plays by Benson. Our running game will beat teams up this year.

Play action will be huge this year. Tons of unproven talent at Wr, but there will be speed everywhere. It's gonna be fun to watch.

DL gonna be crazy. We're a lil thin at lber. Secondary will be scary.

I already said I think 24 will be better than 23. What I've seen/heard out of camp so far hasn't changed that.

Depth is gonna play a huge role, especially with the playoff expanding.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
You're being intentionally dense.

You know damn well in all sports, sometimes being selected to those groups is just as much politics or not enough space as it was being a complete picture.

One nikka put up 500 yards one nikka put up 900, they was no ones all anything, like i said, serviceable D1 athletes, you creating a thing where it ain’t one, it’s was cam knight and the Auburn offensive pips

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
One of the biggest myths in CFB history. That team was absolutely loaded on both sides of the ball breh. Harry Melton who became an All Pro DT was like a 5th string back on that team. Jamaal Charles was 3rd string and could only get on the field during blowouts. Every OL was drafted to the league. Quan Cosby was underrated. Pittman was a white (oops, black) Hunter Renfrow

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
One of the biggest myths in CFB history. That team was absolutely loaded on both sides of the ball breh. Harry Melton who became an All Pro DT was like a 5th string back on that team. Jamaal Charles was 3rd string and could only get on the field during blowouts. Every OL was drafted to the league. Quan Cosby was underrated. Pittman was a white Hunter Renfrow

Talk, nicca‼️