Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Has nothing to do with you being bias huh? :beli:

Them years was TRASH nikka. TRASH :pacspit:
Nah

You got pretty much the peaks of most of the late 2000s-early 2010s big names in that stretch. Oregon, Auburn, Alabama, LSU, Michigan, tOSU, OkSt, OU, FSU, UF, Louisville, etc

Basically any program that was notable pre-CFP had their highlight in that period. Then you got Cam, Tebow, Manziel, Mariota, Jameis, Braxton, Denard, Weeden, Luck, etc. Peak of quarterbacking too :kanyeshrug:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Damn you the Malpractice Stalker :beutusDamn:

No, I just keep tabs on you, plotting on when I’m going to catch you eating burgers and fries

:ufdup:

That Dline breh..

Manny Lawson on other side 1st round, John McCargo first round and Tank Tyler went 2nd I think the next year.. My gawd.. :wow:

Todd Stroud Dline coach had a fukking UNIT!

Yeah i ain’t forget manny was his opposite and had a solid career too, ncsu used to get some solid talent

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nah

You got pretty much the peaks of most of the late 2000s-early 2010s big names in that stretch. Oregon, Auburn, Alabama, LSU, Michigan, tOSU, OkSt, OU, FSU, UF, Louisville, etc

Basically any program that was notable pre-CFP had their highlight in that period. Then you got Cam, Tebow, Manziel, Mariota, Jameis, Braxton, Denard, Weeden, Luck, etc. Peak of quarterbacking too :kanyeshrug:
thats completely different than saying 2010-2013 breh