The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
came up on youtube feed. man this game was wild. I remember Aranda looking all sorts out of it when his squad was down. then the shot walking off field kind of emotionless after the comeback
plus that crazy play UCF qb made

RkfN8DT.gif

5XJN4zq.gif

x7sussn.gif

SnGmHJr.gif

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Just added them to the post playboy. You have no clue what you’re talking about. You just pull lines that satisfy your bias

Also, I can add more. You let me know
:dahell: Why? I don’t get the point of adding the videos (that also have some examples of what I’m referring to - specifically the Arizona one around the 4 minute mark) at all. I’m not trying to debate you on if the kid is a bum or not

I’m just telling you that his clock is a bigger problem than his foot speed. If you feel different, I gotcha, but this whole “I’m biased for critiquing the kid” slant is wild bro.

vino

Superstar
Daps
:dahell: Why? I don’t get the point of adding the videos (that also have some examples of what I’m referring to - specifically the Arizona one around the 4 minute mark) at all. I’m not trying to debate you on if the kid is a bum or not

I’m just telling you that his clock is a bigger problem than his foot speed. If you feel different, I gotcha, but this whole “I’m biased for critiquing the kid” slant is wild bro.

Naw you said he is “MENTALLY SLOW with making READs” and that is not the case. I sent you all-22 film breakdowns that prove other wise. You can’t be regarded as a top prospect and be Mentally slow making reads. You can’t put up last year numbers with a trash undersized o line and be mentally slow with reads. You also said he had 6 seconds to throw. That would be a fantastic line if he had 6 seconds to throw. I’m talking elite.

Do you know what you’re looking at at the 4 minute (Arizona second video) mark that doesn’t prove your point at all. He had no time because of a blitz that he threw the ball away to avoid the sack.

Last edited:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Naw you said he is “MENTALLY SLOW with making READs” and that is not the case. I sent you all-22 film breakdowns that prove other wise. You can’t be regarded as a top prospect and be Mentally slow making reads. You can’t put up last year numbers with a trash undersized o line and be mentally slow with reads. You also said he had 6 seconds to throw. That would be a fantastic line if he had 6 seconds to throw. I’m talking elite.

Do you know what you’re looking at at the 4 minute (Arizona second video) mark that doesn’t prove your point at all. He had no time because of a blitz that he threw the ball away to avoid the sack.
Vino be trying to punk everybody to being pro Shadeur

That nygga was the 6th or 7th best QB in the Pac last year. I dont get the hype

vino

Superstar
Daps
Vino be trying to punk everybody to being pro Shadeur

That nygga was the 6th or 7th best QB in the Pac last year. I dont get the hype

That’s a lie and I showed All-22 film and have more to show if you want to travel that road. No one is punking anyone to like him. But, what he said factually incorrect. You don’t really know football though. You just think you know ball because you fanned out over Oregon. I know Sheduer has flaws but to say “Mentally slow a reads” is egregious.

Hell the first film breakdown video I posted went over his flaws as a QB.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
That’s a lie and I showed All-22 film and have more to show if you want to travel that road. No one is punking anyone to like him. But, what he said factually incorrect. You don’t really know football though. You just think you know ball because you fanned out over Oregon. I know Sheduer has flaws but to say “Mentally slow a reads” is egregious.
Vino, dont do this. lol

it ends up bad for you.

Imma let you slide because its JUNE.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Again fanned out. Skipped over what the meat of the discussion was to highlight Oregon.
I skipped it because its pointless and a crock of shyt. Dude was the 7th best QB..lol

Shadeur is NOT that guy... NOT AT ALL. He a coddled Coach kid. Nygga only had a 159 yds passing on us and he got that because we had the 3rd team defense playing the 4th quarter...lmaooooooooooo

vino

Superstar
Daps
I skipped it because its pointless and a crock of shyt. Dude was the 7th best QB..lol

Shadeur is NOT that guy... NOT AT ALL. He a coddled Coach kid. Nygga only had a 159 yds passing on us and he got that because we had the 3rd team defense playing the 4th quarter...lmaooooooooooo

Your reply proves my point this fandom and not football. You so obsessed with this Oregon (my team my team) you’re believing these takes. But, okay

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Your reply proves my point this fandom and not football. You so obsessed with this Oregon (my team my team) you’re believing these takes. But, okay
like I said, its June. I dont care to go back and forth. please believe when the season start Imma crucify you on here..lol

you got nerve talking about fandom tho.. lol

like seriously...

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
like I said, its June. I dont care to go back and forth. please believe when the season start Imma crucify you on here..lol

you got nerve talking about fandom tho.. lol

like seriously...
i'm a bystander to this whole conversation but best believe if oregon doesn't make the playoffs with that easy ass schedule YOU gonna get crucified. You got a big ten schedule with 1.5 tough road games. @ michigan and wisconsin in november. You avoid penn state and get osu at home, which you've handled previously (respect), and have Udubb at home...

you better win 11 games or you'll be the one getting crucified here fam

welcome to the big ten :demonic:

vino

Superstar
Daps
i'm a bystander to this whole conversation but best believe if oregon doesn't make the playoffs with that easy ass schedule YOU gonna get crucified. You got a big ten schedule with 1.5 tough road games. @ michigan and wisconsin in november. You avoid penn state and get osu at home, which you've handled previously (respect), and have Udubb at home...

you better win 11 games or you'll be the one getting crucified here fam

welcome to the big ten :demonic:

That Wisconsin game won’t be no slouch either