The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
All they do is stargaze meanwhile look at the HS ranking of this past NFL's drafts top WRs:

1. Marvin Harrison / '21 / #14 WR

2. Malik Nabers / '21 / 39

3. Rome Odunze / '20 / 41

4. Brian Thomas / '21 / 13

5. Xavier Worthy / '21 / 8

6. Ricky Pearsall / '19 / 147

7. Xavier Legette / '19 / #39 ATH (#706 OVR)

8. Keon Coleman / '21 / 61

9. Ladd McConkey / '20 / 166

10. Ja'Lynn Polk / '20 / 78

11. Adonai Mitchell / '21 / 63

12. Malachi Corley / '20 / 269 (cornerback)

13. Jermaine Burton / '20 / 15

14. Roman Wilson / '20 / 59

15. Jalen McMillan / '20 / 11

16. Luke McCaffrey / '19 / 14 ATH (269 OVR)
Did you type this out yourself? I've been looking for a breakout like this for all the positions for years.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@DropTopDoc
seems like a book for you

"Legendary Bowl: Deciding College Football's G.O.A.T." sets out to settle the ultimate question in college football: Who is number one? With a 68-team tournament, comprising teams dating back to 1980, legendary teams finally have the opportunity to cement their legacies once and for all.

61tsNiWPnOL._SL1126_.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Chi

Is this serious? Besides Gabriel, I bet none of these dudes make it to NYC, respectfully.

Edwards will have a heavy workload, but he hasn't ever been the feature back. Can he stay healthy the entire year? He won't have an NFL qb to take the pressure off, and the O-Line lost some guys IIRC. We know damn well a RB isn't winning it unless they have some insane Derrick Henry type year on a team that's #1.

Allar is fukking trash, idgaf. Not to mention with Franklin as their coach they have a 10-2 ceiling and will have zero big wins.

Will Howard? Doubtful in his 1st year in a new system. Was never overly impressed by him at K-State. Only threw for 2600 yards last year...

Last edited:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

They really got a guy that lost his starting job at Kansas fukking State at #2 huh? Damn.. it looks like its gonna be an oSu title lock season then, huh? :mjgrin:
Is this serious? Besides Gabriel, I bet none of these dudes make it to NYC, respectfully.

Edwards will have a heavy workload, but he hasn't ever been the feature back. Can he stay healthy the entire year? He won't have an NFL qb to take the pressure off, and the O-Line lost some guys IIRC. We know damn well a RB isn't winning it unless they have some insane Derrick Henry type year on a team that's #1.

Allar is fukking trash, idgaf. Not to mention with Franklin as their coach they have a 10-2 ceiling and will have zero big wins.

Will Howard? Doubtful in his 1st year in a new system. Was never overly impressed by him at K-State. Only threw for 2600 yards last year...
I don't think Edwards is gonna be the feature back tho. I think he keeps his role (maybe slightly expanded) and someone runs with RB1. Maybe Mullings?

Daps
Reppin
Chi
They really got a guy that lost his starting job at Kansas fukking State at #2 huh? Damn.. it looks like its gonna be an oSu title lock season then, huh? :mjgrin:

I don't think Edwards is gonna be the feature back tho. I think he keeps his role (maybe slightly expanded) and someone runs with RB1. Maybe Mullings?

What do you think y'all record will be this year?

With the home slate, I can see everything from going undefeated into the OSU game to having 2 losses coming into that game.

I don't think USC comes into AA and wins, Texas could, Oregon could but who knows. Washington was gutted, that should be a dub.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
What do you think y'all record will be this year?

With the home slate, I can see everything from going undefeated into the OSU game to having 2 losses coming into that game.

I don't think USC comes into AA and wins, Texas could, Oregon could but who knows. Washington was gutted, that should be a dub.
This is where I'm at too. I just need to see what we do at QB. I like Orji.. but he needs to show me that he can throw the ball. And not just throw it.. I'm gonna need to see that he can move the chains when needed. I don't care how good of an athlete/runner he is, a defense can game plan a one dimensional offense easily. And that's what we'd be, unless he develops some consistency. The shyt part is, very rarely does a QB do a complete 180 while in college. If you can't throw when you get to college, then the chances are slim that you can develop that. We're just gonna have to wait and see.

Our defense is gonna be a serious problem for other schools though. They're not getting the pub that they probably should be getting.