The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

vino

Superstar
Daps
While i understand how the rich handle these things and it’s a solid move from law perspective, but man…this dude is permanently fukked up, throw that man something, y’all family outchea talking all that God stuff then do right by them
You see the video of it? You should watch it.

If he pay some then they’ll look for him to pay all of it. Aint no way I’m agreeing to 11 million.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
While i understand how the rich handle these things and it’s a solid move from law perspective, but man…this dude is permanently fukked up, throw that man something, y’all family outchea talking all that God stuff then do right by them
That’s right he need to share that shyt!You see we poe! Damn all that bankrupt shyt.I seen ya ridin some clean ass wankies on that truck thang you feel me.I seen ya daddy on Nick Saban commercials rocking Eric B anchors on the sidelines and sum mo stuff!Cut the check and stop trippin!

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Arm doesn't look that good based off of those "highlights".
Here are some good examples I happened to see recently:

From a couple years ago:

That arm by the time he declares for the draft potentially going to be on a whole new level.

Last edited:

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
How is this possible? Dabo really this hard headed or is the roster stacked? @Born2BKing @Woodwerkz

He's not hard headed...It's just their approach with the top players. They tend to still recruit them like they are coming straight out of high school and wants them to come on campus and etc. It's just that before that happens most of the top players get the bag and are gone before they ever step foot on campus. He is really big on "fit" I think Dabo's biggest fear is having a Comani McClain type come through and kill the locker room. It's also been some players that have reached out to Clemson who wanted to come there but wanted the staff to promise they'd be the starter and Clemson will never do that. So if you see Clemson take a transfer...it will be someone who is ok with adding depth with a chance to compete.

You have to remember... Clemson DOES NOT offer a lot of kids so the kids they sign Dabo feels he has to do right by them & their parents by honoring commitment. That's why you get Daboizms like "High School kids are transfers" and etc. He's being silly saying that in jest... but he is really serious about growing those kids into men vs winning at all cost. He'd also rather use the NIL money to keep players vs grab players because at his core he feels like if Clemson really began to push in the portal like that... then they'd have to scrap how they recruit High School. He also said the quiet part out loud by saying most of the players in the portal wouldn't start at Clemson...that's the case for all top tier teams. If they were then Clemson would have a problem and it would also show they aren't recruiting HS well either.

It's a lot of Clemson fans that look at the "oh now 12 players have left the program and we didn't bring anyone in"... and when i see the list... only 1 really hurt [Makuba - S - going to Texas ], 2 sucks from experience reasons [ Beux Collins -WR- go the Irish and Sage Ennis - TE - Virgina ] (but they were both passed over for younger talent) and 1 because he was probably gonna start or be in the 2 deep rotation this year [Dave Ojiege - DE -to Pitt]. The rest were [walk on QB, walk on RB, WR that got buried on the depth chart by young guys, medical retired DB who decided to give it one more shot, OL that was injury prone and never progressed, OL that Deion poached but he was a redshirt, DE who committed last minute to the class and decided to go back to Minnesota where he was going to go from the start, and punch ass Pride who got decided to dip to Mizzo bc them young boys started to take his playing time near the end of the season.]

Then of the 12 from the previous year... only DJU and Kobe Pace did anything worthy of mentioning. That just goes to show that the staff has a lot of faith in the talent they have and their ability to coach them up.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Iowa means more to college football than over half of SEC teams :hubie:

They actually get to the conference title game sometimes, they win in the ugliest ways, win half their bowl games (go EVERY year), win 10 games every other season, and have recent bowl wins over Kentucky, USCw, miss st, and others.

Iowa > every sec team lower in clout than Ole Miss

These tiers are telling...Iowa over USC, and every sec team but Georgia, bama, and LSU.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Here are some good examples I happened to see recently:

From a couple years ago:

That arm by the time he declares for the draft potentially going to be on a whole new level.

One clip “Georgia commit.” Another clip “Nebraska signee.” Last clip “Ohio State commit.” He had one hell of a recruiting history.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

if you interested reply or dm me
92 members and counting