Daps
Bout to check this "Best That Never Was" 30 For 30 on Markus Dupree

Going in blind not knowing anything about him, Hope it's good :popcorn:

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO

@904Lurker @malbaker86 @Sauce Dab @smitty22 @Trav @RammerJammer @Whips-n-Chains @Rigby. @ReturnOfJudah @O.iatlhawksfan @Numpsay @Silkk @Ron Mexico @Woodwerkz @jadillac @Trust Me @papa pimp @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @mozichrome @L. Deezy @West Coast Avenger

Anyone else chime in, and yeah it’s easy to dunk on your rival but honest real opinion that’s controversial

We get it silk the regular season don’t matter pick a better hill to die on, we know how you feel

Ohio St shouldn't have made it to the playoffs in 2020 only playing 6 games. They started that season late Oct and basically played every other week after their 1st 3 games. The rest of the teams played 11 games.

I also completely believe Clemson wins the 2021 Natty if Trevor doesn't go pro. DJU giving UGA a pick six and wasting a Natty caliber defense still pisses me off considering they willed that team to 10 wins.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Ohio St shouldn't have made it to the playoffs in 2020 only playing 6 games. They started that season late Oct and basically played every other week after their 1st 3 games. The rest of the teams played 11 games.

I also completely believe Clemson wins the 2021 Natty if Trevor doesn't go pro. DJU giving UGA a pick six and wasting a Natty caliber defense still pisses me off considering they willed that team to 10 wins.
Nobody really counts this season