The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Louisville coach woke up and found out he losing 4 OL to the portal…Portal about to be wild.

Nvm- the players are saying it’s not true

ill be honest
9fLlVmFy_400x400.jpg

I'm not trusting this guy as a source off GP

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Going thru this IG page brought back some good memories. Also made me think after seeing this post, what game can you point to and say, this was the end/death of a program? Although they made it to a natty title game, the mystique of Nebraska football was never the same after this.

Feel free to add others. Like people could say FSU was losing to Wake on Senior day but I feel it was losing to noodle arm ass Josh Heupel and that OU team. Was never the same after that for years.

:francis:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

Also just peeped, I hit play cuz I never saw this game since and they going thru lineups and Calais Campbell was starting in that game, breh still playing as a Dlineman in NFL.. That is AMAZING and crazy at same time, this game was almost 20 years ago?! :heh:

Hester was in this game and he going in HOF THIS YEAR! Chevis Jackson was in this game and he the DB coach at Miami RIGHT NOW.. My dawg Dwayne Bowe in this game and he still a a crazy ass dude til this day! lol..

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Also just peeped, I hit play cuz I never saw this game since and they going thru lineups and Calais Campbell was starting in that game, breh still playing as a Dlineman in NFL.. That is AMAZING and crazy at same time, this game was almost 20 years ago?! :heh:
Gahdamn time be flying

I was just thinking the other day how Saban, Urban, Pete and somebody else im forgetting rn were no longer coaching :mjcry:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Just watched the OSU Spring Game 'highlights' on YouTube.

Takeaways:

- Still soft as fukk. Mostly played 2 hand touch. :smh:
- 4-5 Interceptions thrown.
- OLine lookin suspect as fukk .. again.
- Honda McCord >>>> Will Howard
- QB #33.. all he wants to do is run. Mostly because he cant throw for shyt.
- Sayin is a year or two away.
- Norland is a year or two away (he'll prolly dip cause OSU :mjpls:)
- Ryan Day is still a p*ssy ass bytch, just like the Buckeye fanbase. I see why he wasn't canned. They're all the same. :sas1:
- Urban Meyer in the booth said "we don't believe in hazing." :dead:

That whole program/school/alumni base/fan base are trash as fukk. And fukk whoever's a fan of em :ufdup:

Oh, and a bonus point...

- They aint gonna win shyt this year.. again .. even tho they're in the luxury tax. :mjlol:

:ucku: