The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
:patrice: Maybe Utah if everything breaks right

But idk if Whittingham doesn’t hang it up in the next couple years

Tom Herman and Kelvin Sampson proved what can be done at Houston. I think buddy from Tulane is a really solid coach just don’t know if he’s the guy to get them to that level though.

I think houston is the answer

If they can snipe some kids here and there, especially with kids that are over looked by Texas, and kids that don’t want to go to west Texas despite the money, I’d be on the trail hunting, they can be a really good landing spot, and kids that leave Texas and want to come back and they’d have games in Texas unlock smu

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
They said that Daniels pro day was lookin' shaky.

Ain't checked it yet but that's what "they" sayin'

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Clearly you can't be trusted to tell the WHOLE story :sitdown:

tenor.gif

"Somebody done told you wrong....punk."

hrcgpdo.png

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I'm :patrice:on Daniels. He doesn't really see the middle of the field, runs way to much on 3rd down, and was throwing to 2 NFL WRS. We'll see if his game translates. But I wouldn't even draft McCarthy earlier than the 4th Rd. And I'd probably take Rattler ahead of him.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
@Trust Me millions spent you say :brutus: . Should be a lock to repeat. No asterisk this time. :brutusHansen:
One team pays out millions for other teams' players, and uses that money to get them onto their god awful campus.

The other team are DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPIONS that has a collective that rewards their own kids for their hard work and dedication to the program.

These two schools are not the same.

:umad: