The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Is the the worst lost by a P5 team in the modern era?

Wasn't even Vandy or northwestern or someone known to be trash

I don’t think so. We’ve seen top 5-10 teams just straight blow MFs out like that a lot of times. Most times teams just pull back, Especially since the end of needing “style points”

Something like this though:

Last game at the Orange Bowl and you get stomped out 48-0 by fucckin Virginia…..Downright sad and pathetic :snoop:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last game at the Orange Bowl and you get stomped out 48-0 by fucckin Virginia…..Downright sad and pathetic
The Orange Bowl was sad even when they were winning.They don’t give a fukk about the history of that stadium.They barely made it there during the dynasty days.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA

I was telling folks in this forum that the ACC will not survive throughout that GOR with ESPN. This is the 2nd lawsuit already against them by a member within the conference. Those big schools know that they will get left behind making was less than B1G and SEC teams.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The Orange Bowl was sad even when they were winning.They don’t give a fukk about the history of that stadium.They barely made it there during the dynasty days.
It’s not about that. It’s about how downright disgusting that team played. They had ZERO fight in them.