The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
@DropTopDoc in response to what you were saying earlier this week about Mullen, it’s true. The trajectory of the program was trending down FAST under him.

The bad recruiting (look at the kids that’s going to be at our pro day for reference :mjcry: ) was going to do him in. Ironically, maybe he would be better off NOW with how NIL is and him being an average recruiter could have been masked to a degree.

Napier is in no man’s land and it’s tough because we could be a better team this year but the record may not show it cause of the schedule if that makes sense.

I’m interested in seeing how they bring Lagway along; hell everyone is. Mertz got better as the season went on but if the record is bad going into the UGA game, even if he’s (Mertz) playing well in a lost season, do we just start going 50-50 snaps wise with Lagway since he’s the future?

It’s going to come down to if both of our lines take a leap next year. Both OL and DL have been horrid since 2020. I like the young talent on the DL and I think the OL will improve. How much is anyone’s guess.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
We don’t count covid trophies over here. :umad:
We been said COVID season doesnt count...glad you agree
full

Last edited: