This us

wwe-doink-the-clown.gif

:myman:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
MIAMI COACH MARIO Cristobal was Saban's offensive line coach for four seasons at Alabama before moving to Oregon as co-offensive coordinator and later head coach. A second-generation Cuban American who grew up in Miami, Cristobal said driving to see recruits with Saban was always an adventure, especially with Saban being a renowned back-seat driver, something to which every coach who ever went out on the road with him will attest.

One time, Saban and Cristobal were driving to see a recruit in Iowa, and it was snowing heavily.

"I didn't know how to drive in the snow, and we were almost crashing," Cristobal said.

Saban looked at Cristobal and asked quizzically, "Tell me, man, there ain't no snow in Cuba. Why the hell are you driving?" :mjpls:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Schools sittin back like, 'ya'll wanna pay the players? Cool. Figure that out on your own. Ya'll aint touching our money' :unimpressed:

Lets see how long that lasts. Collegiate athletics wont last another 10 years if this is the way things move forward. It'll be full blown minor leagues for all sports, and they'll end up governing themselves.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Ohio State has commitments from Devin Sanchez, Na'eem Offord, and a crystal ball for Dorian Brew

I don't think they can get all 3 :lupe:
Wait till these safeties commit :brutusAhh: . Goat db recruiting class coming up.

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps

Schools sittin back like, 'ya'll wanna pay the players? Cool. Figure that out on your own. Ya'll aint touching our money' :unimpressed:

Lets see how long that lasts. Collegiate athletics wont last another 10 years if this is the way things move forward. It'll be full blown minor leagues for all sports, and they'll end up governing themselves.

Yep. The big donors want more than just the nice skybox seats and their name on a building. These teams that will constantly make it into the playoffs to get waxed(Penn State) will eventually get tired of putting all that money into one extra game.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yep. The big donors want more than just the nice skybox seats and their name on a building. These teams that will constantly make it into the playoffs to get waxed(Penn State) will eventually get tired of putting all that money into one extra game.

There will come a regulation eventually i think that will be in the form of what cats actually make on paper, plus folks ain’t going to donate millions only to have a kid under perform or bounce, kids won’t be getting the bigger deals til their brand is big enough

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Where’s that idiot on here that said LSU was going to fall off because they wouldnt be able to compete with the big NIL schools for recruits