The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Is dude good? I've seen him play maybe twice.
Will Rogers? I think he’s straight. The Leach scheme was basically indefensible for the not godly talented teams in the SEC when Leach was with us tho. That being said, I think his ball placement on the short yard stuff was illmatic.

UDub probably would’ve crafted a 20 yard and under-esque scheme with him, which might’ve not have been too crazy with how much receiver talented they was leaving, but I think he would’ve been an upper half of the B10 type performer. Nothing crazy tho

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
At least thinking about Bama and UGA, they had the caliber of linebackers to take the over the middle stuff away. Dudes that were basically better than MSU’s receivers in pass coverage. Miss St wasn’t going to beat you if they couldn’t scheme up those hooks and crossers

Think they had Rara and Dillon Johnson though, so they really had a nice thing going on. Zach Arnett was holding the defense down. Shame we didn’t get to see if they could’ve had a lucky Cinderella type run

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Mfs def gonna have to go find a new rehab center somewhere regardless of the outcome(s) lol

Saban made some terrible hires at the end of his career. Who cares if we don’t bring in failed head coaches like butch Jones anymore. We will have our pick of the top young coaches

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Is dude good? I've seen him play maybe twice.

He would’ve put up big #s at Washington. He had 70 TDs in 2 years in Leachs air raid offense

Will Rogers? I think he’s straight. The Leach scheme was basically indefensible for the not godly talented teams in the SEC when Leach was with us tho. That being said, I think his ball placement on the short yard stuff was illmatic.

UDub probably would’ve crafted a 20 yard and under-esque scheme with him, which might’ve not have been too crazy with how much receiver talented they was leaving, but I think he would’ve been an upper half of the B10 type performer. Nothing crazy tho
Take it for what its worth but word was he was already fukkin up the huskies lockerroom. I heard he was out yesterday morning, BEFORE the debor news hit.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Damn UW is fukked. I was joking but i’m not…eastern michigan might have a chance vs UW
full