You putting the water gun up now :buckPhil:

giphy.gif

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
So what's the move with Ewers? They gotta give arch a series or two next game, right?
Quinn is still currently the better QB so you roll with him. He is good enough to get us to the playoffs. Winning a championship is another sorry. Plus dude gotta get up outta here after this year because the Arch era starts next year no matter what.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
The VT game is up in the air this weekend. Best Bet is Miami game which would give him 2 more weeks to heal up and 4 total.
nicca, if we dont beat Va tech or Nc state, we aint going to a bowl game, we not beating Miami or Georgia

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Sounds like he was born on Third base like another sick in the face MF who look like he should be somewhere chasing after Makuley Culkan in an empty home around the holidays instead of choking when it matters most :mjpls:

Not really clear on who you're describing but I know a man like that prob wouldn't be gettin' bent ova by Notre Dame, Maryland, Minnesota, Maryland, Penn St, would've made a playoff or sum'n, & never been 4 losses in by week 7-8 etc :patrice: