The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Dab if your squad has a better record than usc :lawd:
"putting someone over" is a term that refers to a team helping an opponent look good by deliberately losing to them. This can be done by allowing the opponent to hit unique moves or by taking bumps. The goal is to make the opponent look credible and to get the fans to buy into their character.

Ungrateful unappreciative ass nikka :scust:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I can't stop :mjcry:

I actually haven't been watching. I went to the Tenn game last week, and was hoping Kentucky could put the stake in his heart tonight so I tuned in late in the 4th quarter while it was still close.
you might get your wish cause this next stretch of games :whew: v. UGA, @ Texas, v. LSU, v. OleMiss

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
you might get your wish cause this next stretch of games :whew: v. UGA, @ Texas, v. LSU, v. OleMiss
The Disney Gators and UAA already conceded those losses. They are doing everything they can to keep this bum. It's like Mike White, but football instead of basketball. This is hell.

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Just goes to show how much a QB can make or break a coach.

Norvell looked elite with J Travis

Retard Napier actually won a game big with Lagway starting the entire game

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
After we dominate them people will say it’s a down Georgia team. 😂

Yes, dominate. We are the #1 team in the country and are carrying the SEC on our back. Georgia could very well be heading into a buzzsaw just like the Sugar Bowl and just like Bama last year. When Texas is Texas everyone is in danger of getting ran over.
:laff:

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
I'll say this for Napier, he still got the kids playing hard and he hasn't quit or mailed it in. After a horrible start he could've easily said fukk it and collected his buy out.

I still think he'll lose enough to get fired by the end of the year, but I'll always respect him more for continuing to fight and not mailing it in unilike that p*ssy Mullen.

Also, it seems like he's added some talent to the team, he just doesn't do a great job coaching it.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Gods team won and USC blew a lead lmao @Silkk for me I’m feeling like this all I need is an Ohio state lost

@Trav @smitty22 Ik Quinn would never be that stupid to fukking run with 6 seconds left I told you Will Howard is a bum :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: First real team yall play and yall fold

Y’all paid 20 million dollars for the same results

Maybe so but ik who’s crying this week OHIO STATE SUCKS

Not with that trash ass defense

@smitty22
full

"You know the problem with you lil yung niccas? You think you know everything about the world but you don't know shyt."

@Silkk or somebody, come collect this ole 'today I begin a new life for I am a master of my abilities' ass nicca

twitter-duck.gif