The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
They didnt push Dillon out.. Dillon left because he thought he was going pro. When he didnt get good feedback, Dillon decided to leave because he didnt want Arnold to transfer out and hurt the OU program
I’m not sure how that really changes what I said even if you want to view that way. Why would BV let Dillon walk in preference of JA? Dillon leaving set OU back further than it did had he stayed. Why BV allowed that to happen is beyond me, but trust I ain’t mad at it.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not sure how that really changes what I said even if you want to view that way. Why would BV let Dillon walk in preference of JA? Dillon leaving set OU back further than it did had he stayed. Why BV allowed that to happen is beyond me, but trust I ain’t mad at it.

Exactly

BV has to step in if he truly wanted to keep Dillion. He was cool with moving on, which was a terrible mistake.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

I said Dillon opted to leaveeee

It wasnt a OU DECISION. Arnold no different from any other high rated player. You recruited him because you thought he could play. He needs reps. These QBs with no experience not gonna be elite right away. Raiola leveling off. Tenn QB leveling off. Langway at Florida nothing to write home about. Yall need to chill with thinking young QBs ginna thrive instantly.. its actually bad coaching BV bailed so quick. Fuhk the fans and develop the dude..

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
From National Pretend Champions to being in dogfights with niccas dressed up like a rugby team. What a time.

twitter-duck.gif

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I said Dillon opted to leaveeee

It wasnt a OU DECISION. Arnold no different from any other high rated player. You recruited him because you thought he could play. He needs reps. These QBs with no experience not gonna be elite right away. Raiola leveling off. Tenn QB leveling off. Langway at Florida nothing to write home about. Yall need to chill with thinking young QBs ginna thrive instantly.. its actually bad coaching BV bailed so quick. Fuhk the fans and develop the dude..
I understand breh is your QB1 now but it is a bit facetious to believe BV and his staff didn’t choose between Dillon and Arnold, not to mention the pressure I know the latter parents put on BV. If JA is threatening to transfer and Dillon raised his hand to leave the program, instead of letting him walk a competent coaching staff says fukk JA and let him make his choice but you are our QB1 going into the offseason. Instead they succumbed to the pressure from the JA camp and LET Dillon walk. The same NIL they gave to JA to retain him could have been used to retain Dillon. You are making it seem like the choice was out of the coaches hand and it wasn’t. They knew they had to choose one or the other and they made their choice.

Also Arnold is beyond ASS breh shouldn’t even be mentioned with those other guys.