@DropTopDoc UL got some talent

qY42nv5.gif

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brent Vrenables is very disappointing.

I said that you can’t put out an offensive product like this at OU, and was attacked on this board. :heh:

This type of offensive production is just not acceptable. These nyggas were completely unprepared for the SEC.

You can find in this very thread that as soon as Dillion went in the portal, I said it was foolish for OU to let him go. This is a guy you’ve been developing for the last two years, and you think it’s a good idea to let him go your first year in the SEC? Who cares if the backup may transfer. If that happens, you go recruit someone else.

premier58

All Star
Daps
Thanks alot, bytch ass Clemson!! Let them come down in garbage time and fukk up.my.parlay. I am heated, right now.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I said that you can’t put out an offensive product like this at OU, and was attacked on this board. :heh:

This type of offensive production is just not acceptable. These nyggas were completely unprepared for the SEC.

You can find in this very thread that as soon as Dillion went in the portal, I said it was foolish for OU to let him go. This is a guy you’ve been developing for the last two years, and you think it’s a good idea to let him go your first year in the SEC? Who cares if the backup may transfer. If that happens, you go recruit someone else.
I mean he was already mid in the big xii