The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Was that last year or the year before when ESPN kept cutting away from CFB games to show some lame ass Aaaron Judge at bats like anyone gaf

Curious how the MLB playoff ratings compare to just random cfb games since they'll be playing saturday night

Playoff baseball is dope, but I still don't really care, I've caught the Tigers' games, and that's really all I'm interested in. Also, fukk Cleveland

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
Holy fukk

I sure as shyt would not be going to a surgeon from lsu for major surgery. Or any sec school besides Vandy and Texas
damn, hate to admit it but yeah. haven't seen the usual LSU outlets cover this yet...cause if it's not relevant to the current football team, news go out on a whimper

tbh, UTMB has some weird affiliates too, because their system spans too vast and they can hire some weird actors who got their degree elsewhere but aren't competent in medical practice, i would most likely trust one of those medical installations around military bases that also serve the public because those people probably got it more together than to go to school off some prestige, football, or some fanfare but to actually serve and be unsung heroes, where medical school at military installations have better teaching styles given that more is at stake...you know how it goes, common universities are dry book/powerpoint slide memorizations or only teach old knowledge that isn't contested by big pharma/corporate interest groups that the professors secure research funding from and they can't wait for you go thru their system just for you to pay tuition and then hang you out to dry in the job market afterwards, where very few institutions actually teach correctly for you to actually learn some meaningful lasting material that clicks together from different disciplines...you go to most private practice medical professionals just to chit chat with imposter syndrome doctors without them actually finding out what's wrong with you outside of their nurses doing all the work just for the doctor to go thru the motions on some wannabe Frank Abagnale "i concur" stunt and recommend for you to schedule another visit later just for them to collect another check without them really solving anything the 2nd time around either...i literally had a doctor froth at the mouth and try to compare salaries with me had he gone another schooling route just to reminisce about office hours at college, like wtf? some of these doctors only become one for the money and don't care about your health whatsoever - never trust a fat doctor like never trust a skinny chef...do your job and i don't care about the small talk. i get better treatment from urgent care referrals of big facilities who know what they're doing and isn't overran by overbearing medical karens who overprescribe you medication on some reverse munchausen syndrome, but if the city is overrun by people skipping out on medical payments or the standard of living is too high for them to hire low wage nurses who do most of the work anyways, then it's a shytty time regardless of where you go, because they always find ways to overcharge the real paying customers to offset the people who don't pay but still get treatment because most places don't turn away patients but send them to the curb once they are done, etc

yeah vandy at least for SEC country...places where there's nothing to do but study and it's a college town instead of the city being a distraction/interference to the school/medical facility

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
damn, hate to admit it but yeah. haven't seen the usual LSU outlets cover this yet...cause if it's not relevant to the current football team, news go out on a whimper

tbh, UTMB has some weird affiliates too, because their system spans too vast and they can hire some weird actors who got their degree elsewhere but aren't competent in medical practice, i would most likely trust one of those medical installations around military bases that also serve the public because those people probably got it more together than to go to school off some prestige, football, or some fanfare but to actually serve and be unsung heroes, where medical school at military installations have better teaching styles given that more is at stake...you know how it goes, common universities are dry book/powerpoint slide memorizations or only teach old knowledge that isn't contested by big pharma/corporate interest groups that the professors secure research funding from and they can't wait for you go thru their system just for you to pay tuition and then hang you out to dry in the job market afterwards, where very few institutions actually teach correctly for you to actually learn some meaningful lasting material that clicks together from different disciplines...you go to most private practice medical professionals just to chit chat with imposter syndrome doctors without them actually finding out what's wrong with you outside of their nurses doing all the work just for the doctor to go thru the motions on some wannabe Frank Abagnale "i concur" stunt and recommend for you to schedule another visit later just for them to collect another check without them really solving anything the 2nd time around either...i literally had a doctor froth at the mouth and try to compare salaries with me had he gone another schooling route just to reminisce about office hours at college, like wtf? some of these doctors only become one for the money and don't care about your health whatsoever - never trust a fat doctor like never trust a skinny chef...do your job and i don't care about the small talk. i get better treatment from urgent care referrals of big facilities who know what they're doing and isn't overran by overbearing medical karens who overprescribe you medication on some reverse munchausen syndrome, but if the city is overrun by people skipping out on medical payments or the standard of living is too high for them to hire low wage nurses who do most of the work anyways, then it's a shytty time regardless of where you go, because they always find ways to overcharge the real paying customers to offset the people who don't pay but still get treatment because most places don't turn away patients but send them to the curb once they are done, etc

yeah vandy at least for SEC country...places where there's nothing to do but study and it's a college town instead of the city being a distraction/interference to the school/medical facility
UTMB???