Reppin
Orlando

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother

@Trust Me
ngl, this connor stalions stuff was really insightful for the other realms of football that the average fan hasn't considered, outside of just betting on sports, recruiting/commitments, or talking scheme :ohhh: i remember watching these barstool productions with other guests in the past and they always defaulted to just fratboy mentality with little scatterings of football nuggets, but connor brought the substance to this episode, outside of just the headline fanfare

College Football '26 should really have an extra button to ask the connor stalions on your staff to guess what the other player has planned with how much certainty he has on that prediction, but when people played split screen, you can always screen peek even tho that was frowned upon, now it's more legitimized as a tactic as some type of mechanism of the game to win....or even have an easter egg career mode to play as connor stalions to guess the other team's signs....but in reality, NCAA games is just moreless copy-paste the versions of the years before and don't innovate much whatsoever if it wasn't for outside pressures and fans would just buy the same game every year with the name plates and roster stats changed if it wasn't for downloading some fanmade custom DLC patch for the current year :francis:

but still, if connor said that MSU didn't hide their signs whatsoever, he didn't really need to help OSU beat them by forwarding MSU's signs to them if ohio state already had a sign stealer guy on their staff

Last edited:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

The things Andrew Zow did to my Gators in 99 to end our home game winning streak was inhumane that day.

Never played like that again but THAT DAY, he COULD NOT MISS!!!! We sat in zone coverage (f you John Hoke for that) and Zow absolutely DISMEMBERED us.

Made me think Freddie Millons was the next Peter Warrick that day.

Zow was SUBLIME that day. I’ll NEVER forget it

28-40 336 yards 1 TD 1 int but he was AMAZING that day

Last edited: