The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Maybe this belongs in the overreaction thread, but man...terrible L for the Trojans. I didn't - and don't - think Minny's that good. (Shoot, I'm counting on them as one of UMd.'s surefire Ws.) Gotta finish teams like that, even on the road.

If they don't right the ship v. PSU, this season could go left, and quickly.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Acc invested in Miami shinning

smh-wow.gif

Smh. Beast Mode turnt dat shyt out & passed on sum hit a canes nicca in da fuccin mouth energy for no reason.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
missed all the games and never checked the scores, because i saw the matchups
Man y’all making us look bad in here.No reasonable CFB head thought that.Y’all just stuck with them purple n gold glasses taped around y’all’s head.If they ain’t playing y’all like fukk everyone else.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Man y’all making us look bad in here.No reasonable CFB head thought that.Y’all just stuck with them purple n gold glasses taped around y’all’s head.If they ain’t playing y’all like fukk everyone else.
naw.. my peeps had a game the same time as Bama. They shyt went to double OT and had a whole bunch of fukkery

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Nicca stayed up that late feeding into the fukkery, finally go to sleep thinkin' dem golden bears had that shyt in the bag & wake up to see the score :gucci:
I was so damn tired. Ad just taken some Oxy and was dozing off but had a weird feeling Miami was making that come back so stayed up watching. Glad I did.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother

These Gen Z MFs is nuts :dahell:

this must be the latest tik tok trend...i've been seeing touchdown celebrations where the player pretends to shoot up the crowd with no penalties...either the refs don't understand the hand motions it or pretend it's not that big of a deal depending on what state they're in and how they view gun laws, so there's no consistent flagging/non flagging...it's going to die a slow painful death like the griddy 2-3 years later like every other copy-paste celebration trend :francis:

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
both the creators of SEC shorts and SEC roll call are bama fans masquerading as if they care about the entire SEC, but matt's channel is a lot better and made the other channel step it up to be inclusive when reviewing the other SEC teams when shorts used to skip them altogether...either they are going to make the episode entirely about their bama fanbase having copium/imploding or make it about some easy 'feel good' taunt about their loss, lessening the perspective with every other top 25 that fell and more parity from NIL/transfer portal...similar to the SEC's 'no rushing the field or get fined 100k' rule, the people in charge only make up stuff that protect bama at the end of the day...it might be a bomb ass episode but they are going to pull some punches from landing so hard with some verbose, whimsical, read in between the lines, mid humor :manny: