The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
So, 1. Bama, 4. Tennessee, 8. Miami (maybe), 9. Mizzou (:laff: ), 10. Michigan, 11.SoCal, 22. L'Ville, & 25.UNLV all lost. Blood week went into ludicrous speed
ludicrous_speed.jpg

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Wrestlers used to wrestle 7 days a week, Sometimes twice in a day

These MFs nowadays wrestle less than 7 times in a month :mjcry:
The profitability and commodification of sports, both college and pro, has made these guys much more of an investment for franchises/programs (now with NIL). The people making money need the stars to play and stay healthy as much as possible. It's all about protecting ROI these days.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Dabo passed Bowden in all time ACC wins today and did it against FSU? :wtf:

Thats CRAZY. How has that not been brought up all week?

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Dabo passed Bowden in all time ACC wins today and did it against FSU? :wtf:

Thats CRAZY. How has that not been brought up all week?
Clemson also continuing to handle business this year. But Dabo's approach is considered "out dated" and he isn't up with the "portal" (not totally false, they would probably be better with some portal use). Seems like they sleepin on Dabo because he's doing thing his way

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Clemson also continuing to handle business this year. But Dabo's approach is considered "out dated" and he isn't up with the "portal" (not totally false, they would probably be better with some portal use). Seems like they sleepin on Dabo because he's doing thing his way
Facts, People like to hate on Dabo for whatever reason but like you said he's still winning.

Today also just reinforces how good of a coach James Franklin is. MFs love to come at him for not beating Ohio State/Michigan like its some easy shyt to do, But you never see his teams losing games they aren't supposed to like a lot of MFs today including my coach.