The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Whats your thoughts on Lincoln rn?

I thought he'd kill it at USC, but he's struggled more than I thought. I heard he isn't seeing eye to eye with the current AD at USC, but that's just internet chatter until proven otherwise
He's a great coach but he annoys the fucck out of me rn tbh.

Finally fixed the defense only for the offense to go to shyt, and its not even so much that its gone to shyt its his p*ssy ass conversative playcalling causing slow starts.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
#1 Alabama lost to an unranked Vanderbilt squad that lost to fukking Georgia State
#4 Tennessee lost to an unranked Arkansas squad that lost to Oklahoma State
#6 Ole Miss got beat by an unranked Kentucky team that unranked South Carolina had already blown out
#9 Missouri got blown out by a #25 Texas A&M team whose lose came to a school that lost to Northern Illinois the next week

Voters did that thing they do every year where they just stack all the SEC squads in the Top-10, let them coast with weak OOC schedules cause "well they won so we can't move them down", and then no matter what happens in-conference they can say, "Well those losses aren't bad because look how good the teams they beat were!" Especially cause they still only have 8 games in-conference so they beat each other up less than other conferences do.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
#1 Georgia lost to an unranked Vanderbilt squad that lost to fukking Georgia State
#4 Tennessee lost to an unranked Arkansas squad that lost to Oklahoma State
#6 Ole Miss got beat by an unranked Kentucky team that unranked South Carolina had already blown out
#9 Missouri got blown out by a #25 Texas A&M team whose lose came to a school that lost to Northern Illinois the next week

Voters did that thing they do every year where they just stack all the SEC squads in the Top-10, let them coast with weak OOC schedules cause "well they won so we can't move them down", and then no matter what happens in-conference they can say, "Well those losses aren't bad because look how good the teams they beat were!" Especially cause they still only have 8 games in-conference so they beat each other up less than other conferences do.
How are you poster of the year but get bama and Georgia confused

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Bama
Vols
Mizzou
Michigan

All in one day :whew:
It's like NCAA football video games man.

Anytime I was basically simming my season. I always made sure to sim everything before my team. You can tell when the Computer is like fukk it. Everyone is losing this weekend.

spongebob-patrick.gif