The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
@Trav wasn’t you talking shyt last week about Texas and Mississippi state?

And just like last week, you continue to seemingly conflate things...

:jbhmm:

I'ma assume you ref us only being up 7-0 on Iowa at the moment. But you're clearly not watching the game so I'll let u slide...

But the crux of the shyt is....we are not dealing with a team who got boat raced by mf Toledo.

Now hush and just enjoy your 2nd team (A&M) gettin' a win today :hhh:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

I'ma assume you ref us only being up 7-0 on Iowa at the moment. But you're clearly not watching the game so I'll let u slide...

But the crux of the shyt is....we are not dealing with a team who got boat raced by mf Toledo.

Iowa is Iowa all I hear is excuses but at least neither of us are bama :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Iowa missing Caitlin Clark

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Freeze playing as conservatively as he can to protect Thorne. We'd be up if Percy Lewis wasn't the worst LT in America. Keldric Faulk is legitimately incredible as a pass rusher (helps when you line him up over Drew Bobo though lol).

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
Squabble aside. It's true and you know it. We haven't won jack shyt in almost 100 years, but only really Michigan, Georgia, Florida, California, and Virginia can claim having two top 50 public universities ranked as high as they are in academics with huge endowments, and compete at the upper echelon of CF. It's a small class to be in.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I don’t invest a lot of thought in early games teams get better teams get worse
Teams also play against easier teams and people start to think they are getting better. A&M essentially had a 2 game schedule this year and that is being generous because Notre Dame ain’t really that good, yet they still dropped that game.