NULL
fsu on 3rd and 4th and goal
E77usfB.gif

LSmK2id.gif

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Who’s the next great one down there?
Im not as locked in as I used to be when I was on the scene, especially after covid shut down tutoring/summer camp biz I had going.. I havent even made it to a optimist or high school game this year due to schedule (shyt hurt dawg :snoop:)

But cant miss players like THIS?! They dont come around that often.. Off top of head:

-Frank Gore
-Sean Taylor
-Andre Johnson
-Patrick Johnson/peterson
-Dalvin Cook
-Jeremiah Cook

And he more polished than all of them, Its incredible.. People wouldnt even believe the talent if they didnt see it themselves

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Yall should have paid him :wow:
Nah I cant fault Mario on alot of things but recruiting aint one of them cuz he is renowned for going HARD.. Plus the NIL is ALWAYS there.. I know for a FACT they did all within their power to try to reel the kid in and as a fan thats all you can ask for. shytTTTT the video is out there how Ryan Day was sweating it out because the flip happened a couple times down to LAST MINUTE.. It was tough choice for kid and final word was he was staying home, even AFTER he announced his paperwork was delayed and Day had to delay presser. We tried breh, you win some you lose some..

Also its crazy because if Ward commits in December and not flirt with NFL it might have been the thing to lock him in, shyt happens..