The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

I wonder why it was a ‘short sighted’ hire.

:mjpls:

You can take Saban outta Bama, but you can’t take the MAGA outta Saban. :smh:
Fake account :francis:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Fake account :francis:

@Trust Me ya need a new handle

Mama can't @Trust Me

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Saban ain’t even spoke on Bama since he retired, you think he got time to speak on Michigan? He in Boca chillin :russ:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

U did see where they quoted a Nick Saban fan right? Not Saban himself.I doubt Nick Saban gives a shyt. And he's friends with Manchin.

Luckiest win ever. Georgia woulda raped yall

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i don't expect a LSU bama podcast anytime soon
They fake as hell up there.They root for each other.It’s all entertainment.Not like the light gang warfare shyt going on between us down here the north as usual on some wonnabess shyt.They eat little dry ass cookies together.Couple uh movie night split at the hip he-man villains.

Last edited:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
They fake as hell up there.They root for each other.It’s all entertainment.Not like the light gang warfare shyt going on between us down here the north as usual on some wonnabess shyt.They eat little dry ass cookies together.Couple uh movie night split at the hip he-man villains.
You motherfukkers out here getting married sending ya kids to school in Auburn tee’s and Roll Tide shorts. Ain’t even gonna bring up that sec sec sec shyt or the fact your 1st posts each day is you tagging @Rigby. @O.iatlhawksfan and @904Lurker talking bout good morning it just means more :brutusDahell: .

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
You motherfukkers out here getting married sending ya kids to school in Auburn tee’s and Roll Tide shorts. Ain’t even gonna bring up that sec sec sec shyt or the fact your 1st posts each day is you tagging @Rigby. @O.iatlhawksfan and @904Lurker talking bout good morning it just means more :brutusDahell: .

This is the same thread that was tryna make fun of them randoms being at the game with shirts saying they're cheering for Washington to beat scum, but yeah, we secretly "cheer for each other" lol.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

:whoa: How I get sucked into this?