The Official 2023 World Baseball Classic Thread

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Which is why your posts are useless.

First its Trout and now what others think about baseball validates you.

I dont get the presence of you useless posters.

Yall dont enjoy sports
If Trout quits baseball today, what is his legacy? Oh he's great which if you look at my intial post I never said he wasn't he'sa HOF for sure, but what will his legacy be or specifically what will YOU remember about him as a baseball player? I want to hear how you all juelz around this.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Need a nerd to translate that into a 40 time :unimpressed:

Not sure if sprint speed means like the peak of their speed or overall but 40 yards would be 120 feet so 120/29.9 would be 4 seconds which isn’t possible since he got to first in over 4 seconds and it’s only 90 feet

Edit. So yeah sprint speed is the fastest 1 second window so if he maintained that speed then yeah it would be 4 second 40 yard dash but I don’t think it can be maintained like that

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
If Trout quits baseball today, what is his legacy? Oh he's great which if you look at my intial post I never said he wasn't he'sa HOF for sure, but what will his legacy be or specifically what will YOU remember about him as a baseball player? I want to hear how you all juelz around this.
He has been overrated since he came into the league. Max Kellerman use to call him Mickey Mantle. Now Shotime has zoomed passed him.