• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
USA is an absolute embarrassment smh.

They won't be back until baseball becomes popular enough for Lil brehs to take seriously again. I'm sorry the Gunthers and Thomas' from Brickdank, Pennsylvania ain't good enough to beat world class talent.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
You guys should understand that Edwin Diaz has almost nothing to do with whether the Mets reach the postseason.

A closer is not THAT valuable.
We'll see how many blown games his replacement has.

If citifield wants the guys head by midseason youll know Diaz is needed

DonB90

Superstar
Daps

They won't be back until baseball becomes popular enough for Lil brehs to take seriously again. I'm sorry the Gunthers and Thomas' from Brickdank, Pennsylvania ain't good enough to beat world class talent.
Its pitching and a trash manager. The rest of this roster is second to none besides those very key aspects. shyt sucks

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:dahell:

they just wont the last WBC and might still win this one

and thats with none of their pitchers joinng the team

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

It ain’t about “lil brehs taking it seriously”. Baseball has been moving the soccer route where it’s pay to play on the youth level so of course it’s dominated by whites in the US.

Honestly it’s just the US doesn’t have their best pitchers participating.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah a peeped. I just feel like the rest of the world is catching up quick.
Baseball is a very competitive global sport, USA talent is still wild though. Their damn ace for this WBC is Lance Lynn. If they had just a few top pitchers join they take this rather easily this year I think.

Also they prob are winning this game still if Derosa has any sense

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
It ain’t about “lil brehs taking it seriously”. Baseball has been moving the soccer route where it’s pay to play on the youth level so of course it’s dominated by whites in the US.

Honestly it’s just the US doesn’t have their best pitchers participating.
Idk about that. If you can afford Pop Warner you can afford baseball. And damn near every school has a team. Mine did. Just so happened to be the only team full of Puerto Ricans and Domincans in a school that was 98% black.

I just don't think the sport and more importantly the MLB appea to young black boys the way the NFL and NBA are able to.