Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Realizing the Nippon Baseball league starts when MLB starts make all this crying by American pitchers look silly af.

I'm hoping that this embarrassing defeat by Mexico motivates the pitchers to participate next time. It might be the baseball version of the men's basketball team failing in the Olympics, and then making sure all the stars play on the next Olympics

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

Come on man…the queen dies and these dudes can’t get real uniforms? This gotta be a play to get a uniform provider sponsor going forward.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Come on man…the queen dies and these dudes can’t get real uniforms? This gotta be a play to get a uniform provider sponsor going forward.

That's $25 flea market football jersey quality

• Dap
Reactions: Rev
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's taken a couple of editions for them to get the format right, but I like this current format the most.

They also realized that keeping the games in Miami keeps the atmosphere hyped. The last edition suffered when they went out west.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
It's taken a couple of editions for them to get the format right, but I like this current format the most.

They also realized that keeping the games in Miami keeps the atmosphere hyped. The last edition suffered when they went out west.
Everyone wanted it in Miami after what happened in 2013. During the game it's just nothing but music blasting and dancing everywhere. The West Coast is too cool for school.

Japan at the Tokyo Dome = CRAZY. Every squad in the Miami pool = CRAZY. Mexicans in Phoenix = CRAZY. They figured out the venues.

De Leon with the GOAT WBC start.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Everyone wanted it in Miami after what happened in 2013. During the game it's just nothing but music blasting and dancing everywhere. The West Coast is too cool for school.

Japan at the Tokyo Dome = CRAZY. Every squad in the Miami pool = CRAZY. Mexicans in Phoenix = CRAZY. They figured out the venues.

De Leon with the GOAT WBC start.
DR v. PR final in San Fran :beli: