The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Big 10 has the absolute worse QBs.. Penn St dude stared a short yardage player down..lol

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Georgia Tech is better off just letting FSU march down the field. Not like they’re gonna do shyt in the redzone anyways with Norvell at the helm.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
No disrespect but y’all are wrong bruh. I marched in a HBCU band. We don’t see color like that. As long as they suffered with us during summer band camp & long ass practice nights they’re cool.

It’s not weird or anything. The Sonic Boom has been around for 80 something years & he’s the first non black DM, plus he’s good at what he does.

My school bama state has a white drum major this year & he’s cool. As long as he knows his shyt then we honestly don’t care.
Eh I don’t fukk wit that shyt it don’t really matter to me, more power to JSU tho

Go to a HBCU and got a few cacs in my fraternity too, ion like that shyt

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Eh I don’t fukk wit that shyt it don’t really matter to me, more power to JSU tho

Go to a HBCU and got a few cacs in my fraternity too, ion like that shyt

Why not though?

The Hispanic dude went to Skyline High School in Dallas & their band is based on JSU’s style..it was only a matter of time till HBCU bands started to get non blacks with demographics of the county changing.

NCAT, Norfolk, FAMU & Southern have had non blacks in their bands since the early 90s. This isn’t something new.