The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
holy shyt washington is siccing the dogs on MSU....the crowd sounds like some seahawk 12th man levels of loudness

props to mel tucker for being a hardened veteran and giving pep talks, etc

how many of these MSU fans work for microsoft/amazon/tech in seattle guesstimating?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
holy shyt washington is siccing the dogs on MSU....the crowd sounds like some seahawk 12th man levels of loudness

props to mel tucker for being a hardened veteran and giving pep talks, etc

how many of these MSU fans work for microsoft/amazon/tech in seattle guesstimating?
they were going fukkin crazy

one of the reasons i dipped...i couldn't pretend to be all rooting for UW in a michigan sweater anymore :heh:. They're QUITE ready for a good UW team.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The huskies fans were out and about tonight..my street is gonna be live all night 47th and near THE AVE so I'm in the heart of Udistrict.

Didn't see any Msu fans out here...I know certain teams travel well....Rutgers of all teams had a decent size contingent a couple years ago out here.
you buggin, a LOT of msu fans were there (at the game), and downtown yesterday and thursday for sure.

yeah the ave gonna be CRAZY tonight i'm sure. I live in CD so i'm already back home lol