The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Beating LSU in death valley is big no matter what. I would say they can win 9-10 games this year but they gotta play both UGA and UK so they got unlucky
They beat LSU at home 2 years ago and everyone in here was on they dikk….But me.

Told yall what would happen and it happened. They’ll be lucky to win 8 this season, Which is not bad at all but MSU is not a 10 win team.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
They beat LSU at home 2 years ago and everyone in here was on they dikk….But me.

Told yall what would happen and it happened. They’ll be lucky to win 8 this season, Which is not bad at all but MSU is not a 10 win team.
Yea not really Leach's fault though when Bama and UGA are guaranteed L's. SEC west is a different monster than any other division in college football

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Motherfukking KANSAS is 3-0, with quality wins over WVU and Houston. Don't ever believe that "he needs 5 years to figure it out!!!" horseshyt ever again
Having a good/competent qb helps, the 15 renditions of Martinez was not it
Tech has won a couple ACC titles, an Orange Bowl & other bowls since their last title in 1990.

Everyone knows the difficulty they face on the recruiting trail, but they were able to get Calvin Johnson & other players that ended up in the NFL in the past. This clown Geoff Collins is just a terrible coach and needs to be fired ASAP

Tech not committed to football as a whole, the coach aside just ain’t it, maybe he needs more time, maybe he’s just a recruiter, but that mandatory calculus whoopin yall ass too
Good Luck against FCS Midwest :unimpressed:
IMG_1624.jpg

Them fighting @smitty22 playing the cobras