The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Would they fire Marcus at 0-6? :jbhmm:
I’ve watched all of their games this year. Even with this simple offense… if they had even a mediocre clip board holder at qb, they would be working on 2-1 with a close loss to O$U. They just gave up on the passing game and finally got their first first down.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
i really can't believe nd was favoured by like 11 in this game
No clue

from a season perspective, I don't think we factored how a defensive mind was gonna need some real stars on O to make up for the lack of understanding on the other side of the ball. Like they play on O like a plodding, archaic 90s team.

If Freeman does survive this season, he's gonna need to hire someone who's basically a HC themselves at OC

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I’ve watched all of their games this year. Even with this simple offense… if they had even a mediocre clip board holder at qb, they would be working on 2-1 with a close loss to O$U. They just gave up on the passing game and finally got their first first down.

should have got a qb in the transfer

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Its tough bc the OL has seemed solid, the RBs seem good, and Mayer is a stud. They SHOULD be able to be like last year's UGA team philosophically - creative running, stellar in the intermediate passing game and 2-4 shots a game off play action

but those QBs are ASS

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
No clue

from a season perspective, I don't think we factored how a defensive mind was gonna need some real stars on O to make up for the lack of understanding on the other side of the ball. Like they play on O like a plodding, archaic 90s team.

If Freeman does survive this season, he's gonna need to hire someone who's basically a HC themselves at OC

He’s also going to have to hit that portal
And hope his recruiting comes through
Tommy a fan favorite and politics may keep him, but he’s gotta go