The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
They are second tier. First tier is Nebraska, Ohio State and probably another school I can’t think of.
to you

Nebraska only seem that way cause the rest of nebraska not much going on (same with OSU and texas for that matter)

OU devout and reasonably classy, and LSU fans unless you meet them you wont know what im saying :hubie:

i would say AU fans but the frats dont represent me

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
It’s a tie b/w them and Tennessee fans. I remember them having MAGA like caravans going to Florida for the Citrus Bowl when I was a jit
Remember when they played Va Tech a few years ago at Bristol Speedway. Crowd was 160k. I think 70% was Vols fans. I look forward to that road trip when we get over there.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
to you

Nebraska only seem that way cause the rest of nebraska not much going on (same with OSU and texas for that matter)

OU devout and reasonably classy, and LSU fans unless you meet them you wont know what im saying :hubie:

i would say AU fans but the frats dont represent me
:mjlol:

Walk out to the State Fair with these in inbreds after a Red River game and tell me their classy. They are the most disgusting nauseating filthy fanbase in America. And all their women ugly as fukk.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He’s not going anywhere where he doesn’t have a solid recruiting base near him. At Nebraska those cross country recruiting trips to the South would kill him.
He’ll probably wait for if/when Notre Dame opens up again