The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I wasn’t mad I was laughing with y’all :russ: QB play was so awful I couldn’t even get upset about the lost Tyler is legit one of the worse QBS i seen in a ND uniform i feel for freeman and tommie Rees tho the blame will go to them:francis:
Seems Reddit is saying tommy is also part of the issue too

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Seems Reddit is saying tommy is also part of the issue too
Naw I can’t blame tommie if Tyler is missing reads and over throwing wide open receivers all game the oline could be better but Marshall stack the box all game long because Tyler wasn’t a threat to push the ball down the field :yeshrug:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Big 10 ever going to fix the issue with the alignment, the West is just :scusthov:

The top 4 teams in the conference are all in the same division, that's some wild shyt, all they gotta do is move Michigan and Michigan State over and it'll balance things some, hopefully once USC and UCLA move that balances some shyt out.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Big 10 ever going to fix the issue with the alignment, the West is just :scusthov:

The top 4 teams in the conference are all in the same division, that's some wild shyt, all they gotta do is move Michigan and Michigan State over and it'll balance things some, hopefully once USC and UCLA move that balances some shyt out.

We are realigning so the west won’t be the west anymore

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Division’s will be gone soon. Gene Smith keeps bringing this up.