The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Nothing but :samDucktales: As usual. Oh and yalls love fest is disgusting :BrutusScust: . I can see it now you two gonna be screaming B1G for each other when so cal joins the B1G. Sickening but not surprising.
You had your chance to be a (somewhat :scust: ) respected member of theeee Alliance. But your shenanigans, combined with your lack of accountability, and excuse making only cements you as The Coli Clown.

I’ll pray for you.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
You had your chance to be a (somewhat :scust: ) respected member of theeee Alliance. But your shenanigans, combined with your lack of accountability, and excuse making only cements you as The Coli Clown.

I’ll pray for you.
Only thing you rooting for now is the Alliance . :ufdup: That LSU shyt is over with. Big Daddy Briles shyt is over with. Get down or lay down
3eXU63A.png
Our new anthem :blessed:

Don’t do that. I was the founding father of thee alliance. That was me putting @Silkk in his place years ago. I had half the country chanting Ah Lie Ence. That shyt over with now so it’s fukk all yall once again. :brutusSpit: .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

I’ll pray for you.

Don’t do that. I was the founding father of thee alliance. That was me putting @Silkk in his place years ago. I had half the country chanting Ah Lie Ence. That shyt over with now so it’s fukk all yall once again. :brutusSpit: .
We all know the motto smitty lives by

eddie-guerrero-lie.gif

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so a kid is projected to be a first rounder but he he wont be too high because he doesnt make enough plays?
a first rounder tape is boring

Georgia cornerback Kelee Ringo is expected to be a first-round pick in the 2023 NFL draft, but he might not be selected as high as previously anticipated.
An NFL executive told Sports Illustrated's Albert Breer: "He's big, fast. You go in there and they tell you he's gonna blaze in the 40. But his tape is boring. He doesn't make a ton of plays. You feel like he should be better than he is."
Ringo had an impressive freshman season with the Bulldogs in 2021, posting two interceptions, one sack, eight pass breakups and 26 tackles in 14 games. Breer noted that "a lot of people" projected him to be one of the top 15 picks in the draft following his first collegiate season.
However, he hasn't shown much improvement through the 2022 season thus far, posting two interceptions, six pass breakups, 36 tackles and two tackles for a loss in 13 games. Additionally, Breer noted he's "still seen as more athlete than football player" and that there are questions about his "motivation and drive."

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

You know it’s fukk the other side, you either rolling with the Mafia or getting buckshots with the rest of them bucks

And bags and back shots for buckeye girls cuz ain’t no one trying to see them mid ass bells
so a kid is projected to be a first rounder but he he wont be too high because he doesnt make enough plays?
a first rounder tape is boring
This shyt be so subjective, and be espionage games, he literally made plays in the national championship last season, it’s no way you look at him and say nope he’s trash, as opposed to some of these guys, they gon push into the first round with terrible tape