The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
yup
prob got a nice big 6 figure nil deal to remain

lets be real at best he'd be like a 5th round pick and if he made a nfl roster making 660k min or God forbid on a practice squad. If you're a big school getting your star qb to stay has never been better if they are not a first rounder
I really want him to leave

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
1671143826442-png.219946

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Imagine letting Nix come back, and it costing you the #1 rated high school QB in the country.
Dante running round the country still taking visits.. nobody got time for these nyggas no more. His ass went to UCLA all on some undecided shyt, UCLA saw that and signed another QB. Dante as a starter next year for us wouldnt be in our favor. USC would have a better QB. Washington wit Pennix, Utah wit Rising...etc.. Dante aint on their level as a Freshman. Im good on that. Im taking Bo this year and go get another QB next year..

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Dante running round the country still taking visits.. nobody got time for these nyggas no more. His ass went to UCLA all on some undecided shyt, UCLA saw that and signed another QB. Dante as a starter next year for us wouldnt be in our favor. USC would have a better QB. Washington wit Pennix, Utah wit Rising...etc.. Dante aint on their level as a Freshman. Im good on that. Im taking Bo this year and go get another QB next year..
You're right. What we've heard from the jump is that him and his fam are looking for 2 things. NIL and a starting spot his freshman year.