The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
I love the transfer portal the players who are at the end of the depth chart are leaving and you can replace them with better players and improve your roster

Aaron Anderson is from New Orleans and was a LSU commit till O got fired I think he comes here

Heard we tryna keep em but he homesick so y'all probably will scoop em

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Comment section already showing they ass,

This ain’t a splash hire
We are going to lose

Tf was Purdue ever the shyt in the big ten, one season they were really good and that was the drew Bree’s year in my lifetime, otherwise good for an uh oh game here and there and 8-9 wins on the ceiling of their program

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I love the transfer portal the players who are at the end of the depth chart are leaving and you can replace them with better players and improve your roster

Aaron Anderson is from New Orleans and was a LSU commit till O got fired I think he comes here
They were all good til they leave then folks be like they were ass, portal talk is always hilarious (this ain’t a jab at you)

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Comment section already showing they ass,

This ain’t a splash hire
We are going to lose

Tf was Purdue ever the shyt in the big ten, one season they were really good and that was the drew Bree’s year in my lifetime, otherwise good for an uh oh game here and there and 8-9 wins on the ceiling of their program

idk why most folks like to pretend like they can tell whether a coach is gonna be good or bad.
sure it's some you can tell gonna work out but
ask them to explain in detail why it wont work they'll have to go find some writers words to support their opinion